Yeah, so okay. (Read 1496 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

There should be a ban against vague, generic thread titles. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

MrH

Yeah.  This.

Can't even get a good ham sammich in most of them.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

A Saucy Wench

Maybe we need a function to check a thread the opposite of subscribe...."oh yeah, I already read that thread 9 times and I still dont care about it but I can never remember what it was about so color it grey"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Maybe we need a function to check a thread the opposite of subscribe...."oh yeah, I already read that thread 9 times and I still dont care about it but I can never remember what it was about so color it grey"

I agree. Maybe we could call it the...wait, what were we talking about.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

xor

I'm the type of guy that says "The pudding is delicious."

mikeymike

It would probably be easier to just ban Trent from starting new threads.

Runners run