Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

True, but it's over a year away. I'd like to BQ on my first try. The next person signed up for their first race this week, like my wife. Big grin
    False. But this week I will be signing up for two races coming up over the next couple of months. The next person ran today and didn't listen to their body when it was saying it was time to stop and now desperately needs a massage (right hamstring for me).

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, I listened. I HTFUd last week and need to not overdo it more this week. So I cut 1-2 miles off of what I planned for today. The next person is drinking a beer.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

No. A glass of lovely Chardonnay. I bet the next person watched no professional football at all this weekend (GO PATRIOTS!!)
        Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."

Kings Canyon NP 07'

True. Our cable went out for some reason and the next available appointment is Tuesday. (no tv for four days, wow) I bet the next person was not annoyed with all the kids, bikes and famiies on the running trail today.

left-right-left-right-repeat

evtish

I bet the next person was not annoyed with all the kids, bikes and famiies on the running trail today Not at all, ran on the streets. Only annoyed by the kids in my house Dead
            tamara

False - I've only had one - but there's still time! I bet the next person has gone running with at least two pairs of gloves and 2 hats
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

False...I just wear one REALLY good pair of gloves and hat (coldest run I've ever done had a windchill of about -5, so I'm sure doubling-up would have been a possibility if it had been much colder/windier). I'll bet the next person wishes he/she was still asleep.

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

False...I just wear one REALLY good pair of gloves and hat (coldest run I've ever done had a windchill of about -5, so I'm sure doubling-up would have been a possibility if it had been much colder/windier). I'll bet the next person wishes he/she was still asleep.
                  True. My youngest DD is though cause she has a fever. :-( No school for her today. I bet the next poster is happy that the Dallas Cowboys AND the Indy Colts lost their playoff games yesterday. I know I am! Big grin

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

True. I wasn't in the mood to listen to my husband complain about the Cowboys winning so I'm happy they lost - same for Indy! I bet the next person is trying to decide if they'll be running today or not.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, today is a rest day.... I'll bet the next person is tired on this Mon. AM.

~ Sarah Kay

Looking gooooood ;p

False!! I'm revved-up and raring to go..... Wink I bet the next person does not understand the Offside Rule in football (or "soccer" for those of you have another game called football)
                        The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                          False. I spent enough time with High School soccer to know that a player is off sides if when the ball is passed to him if he doesn't have at least two defensive players (keeper and defender) between him and the goal. I'll bet the next person has never gotten frost bite while running. Tom

My legs are killing me

true. I never have had frost bite while running because I'm too big of a weenie to run when it's real cold. the next person is sitting on a warm beach with a nice umbrella drink in his/her hand.
                              true. I never have had frost bite while running because I'm too big of a weenie to run when it's real cold. the next person is sitting on a warm beach with a nice umbrella drink in his/her hand.
                              Angry False. But I'd LOVE to be doing that. I bet the next person might run a trail race this weekend.

Michelle

Another Passion

Angry False. But I'd LOVE to be doing that. I bet the next person might run a trail race this weekend.
                                False, but I DID get my a** handed to me in a 10 miler yesterday by the rest of the running field! Roll eyes I think the next poster is from sunny Southern California. (it is gloomy here right now, blech!)

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com