Average training pace. (Read 1562 times)

Scout7

I prefer Les Miserables, by the way. And a good Hannah Montana tune.
    Hannah Montana wears running skirts, I've heard. You two would get along famously, I'm certain. You could go for long runs and gab about fashion and boys. Kinda like what you and Trent currently do.

You'll ruin your knees!

There are grammatical errors even in his silence. Stanislaw J. Lec (1909 - 1966), Unkempt Thoughts

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Running in kilts... aye http://www.runningkilts.com/index2.html
        The Running Kilt will change the way you think about running shorts. If you've ever experienced chafing, or have your shorts ride up between your legs, you need a Running Kilt. A Running Kilt is similar to running skirts that many women are now wearing, but the Running Kilt is made specifically for MEN.
          Beginning to wish I never asked!

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Lane

Running in kilts... aye
            Hey Hefty-- how's the 5 minute mile coming? I seem to recall a promise that you wouldn't post again until you achieved that?
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hey Hefty-- how's the 5 minute mile coming? I seem to recall a promise that you wouldn't post again until you achieved that?
              Maybe my 15-year-old could help you out - he's at 4:32 currently.
                My average pace is getting faster. If I can break the 5 minute barrier, maybe I will be competitive in my age group...