What Restaurant Chain Makes the Best Burger (Read 423 times)

TJoseph

What chain restaurant do you think makes the best burger?  I like Fuddruckers.  They grind their own meat and bake their own bread.  I usually get a half pound burger and fries.  I smother the fries with melted cheese.

Mysecondnewname

IMHO, In-N-Out (followed closely by Five Guys)

Christirei

For a chain burger...Five Guys

Best vegetarian burger:  the spicy veggie black bean burger at Smashburger, ordered Baja style.  Yum!

FUDDRUCKERS.  :-)

(Unfortunately the Virginia Beach location shut down because a developer offered them millions for the plot of land they were on, so now I would have to make me a 3-hour trip to DC or North Carolina to get one.

I miss Fuddruckers...---Send me one, would ya?   :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Zaphod

President of the Galaxy

5 Guys and Ted's Montana Grill

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dang, we used to have a Ruddfuckers... Evil It didn't last long.  It was in a building that had previously been a higher-end eatery and had lots of stairs.  It didn't work well for the Fuddrucker's format.  I think the local management didn't really have a clue, either.  I don't think it made it more than 6 months.  It was really good from what I remember.

My favorite burgers, which I really can't get locally (probably just as well) were always Hardee's (Carl's) bacon cheeseburger...instead of catsup they put mayo on them.  Mayo + bacon on a burger = NOM NOM NOM!!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Been a while since I have had Fuddruckers.  I remember them being pretty good.  Five Guys is relatively new in these parts.  I have been wanting to try them but have not visited there yet.  Another good place is TGI Fridays.

Not at it at all. 

has to be The Cow Tipper at...

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Five Guys is pretty good, for what I consider to be a higher-priced burger.

For the proletariat, Braum's is my favorite.  Ice cream/frozen yogurt's pretty good there, too.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

FUDDRUCKERS.  :-)

(Unfortunately the Virginia Beach location shut down because a developer offered them millions for the plot of land they were on, so now I would have to make me a 3-hour trip to DC or North Carolina to get one.

I miss Fuddruckers...---Send me one, would ya?   :-)

+1   The one near my work closed a few years ago (bad location I guess). I loved that place. They had great onion rings too

Village people

Licks, a small chain in Ontario. They make a great vegan burger.

Five Guys for sure.

We don't have In-and-Out here though.  I hear good things about them.  We used to have a Fuddrucks for a couple years, those were pretty good.

Started c25k on 5/30/11

zonykel

In N Out.

I like 5 guys (that sounds weird), but I prefer in n out more.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

In N Out.

I like 5 guys (that sounds weird), but I prefer in n out more.

*sits on hands to keep from posting something totally inappropriate*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay