A graph to be proud of? (Read 1159 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Day One

So, it doesn't look like much, but it represents maybe the hardest thing I've done since being here - NOT running for six weeks, while in rehab for posterior tibial tendonitis.  Today was the day to resume, very slowly and carefully.  It felt good.  Now the hard thing is keeping the pace and distances very low for a while.

BeeRunB

Beautiful. The graph of recovery.

Hope you recover your fitness quickly.

Stay healthy! Cool

--JImmy

Maggie & Molly

I think it looks incredible.  Congrats on healing and recovering!!!!!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

EXCELLENT -- Mine looke very much like that one only a few months ago........

I'm sure there will be a few more entries in no time at allll.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

My bars are all thin compared to the robust bar you have. Bigger is better right?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

My bars are all thin compared to the robust bar you have. Bigger is better right?

Robust it is. Smile

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

My goal is to sometime soon have the same type of bar that you have. Congratulations on the return!

TRUST THE PROCESS

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's a sturdy bar.  Just  think, all those tall, skinny bars are at greater risk of simply toppling over.  Your bar has a nice, stable base and aerodynamic corners.  Your bar ain't goin' nowhere! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Progress:

Four Bars

The bars are perhaps less robust, but I'm feeling better.  Not yet 100%, but more optimistic.  Thanks, guys, for your encouragement! Smile

Kenotic Runner

Note the canyon in this graph:

Successful Plantar Fasciitis Recovery

A few years ago, I had plantar fasciitis really, really bad with several months of almost nothingness.

It took a few *years* to recover, but now I'm pretty much symptom free!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Note the canyon in this graph:

Successful Plantar Fasciitis Recovery

A few years ago, I had plantar fasciitis really, really bad with several months of almost nothingness.

It took a few *years* to recover, but now I'm pretty much symptom free!

Wow, that's a four month canyon, and you say that's not all, by any means.  Remind me not to get what you've had.  Mine could obviously be a lot worse.  Best of luck to you, Kenotic!