Groupon's latest -- run-free race. (Read 594 times)

bhearn

The perfect thing for all the Kip whatsits out there.

Run Free Race – Online Deal

A full registration package includes a numbered racing bib, sticker, race program, bracelet, and T-shirt, as well as a predetermined result time to be listed on runfreerace.com. Participants stage and share photographs of their "training process" before race day, then take creative snapshots of themselves running (or walking, or crawling) at any location they choose on February 2.

xor

You may... or may not... be surprised how often I get asked to list similar sounding things.  Almost invariably half fanatic-centric.

(but no groupon)

xhristopher

Is this a Boston qualifier. Can I secure my place in the 2014 race while getting hammered?

A Saucy Wench

Well thank goodness it is only $20 instead of $40

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Is this the Paul Ryan sub 3?

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Race program? What in the world would be in it?

xor

Race program? What in the world would be in it?

ads.

dennrunner

Creator  Ridiculo.us sort of sums it up.

it only took 28 minutes to get Paul Ryan into this thread.  I was guessing it would have been over a half hour.

Is this the Paul Ryan sub 3?

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

it only took 28 minutes to get Paul Ryan into this thread.  I was guessing it would have been over a half hour.

Training leads to getting faster, see?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Vegas had the over/under at 45 minutes here

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Kalsarikännit

I'd like a service that I could pay to remove some of my race results from the internet.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

#artbydmcbride

I would pay to remove my race photos from the internet.  Big grin

Runners run

bhearn

I will have to, if I ever want to run for office.

A Saucy Wench

I will have to, if I ever want to run for office.

I will bury a copy somewhere....just in case it may be valuable to me later.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7