2007 New York City Marathon: Post Race Report. (Read 669 times)

Thanks for the great read, Alex! Great race Smile Would love to run the Baltimore Half with you next year!
    2009: BQ?

Dog-Love

Thanks for the great read, Alex! Great race Smile Would love to run the Baltimore Half with you next year!
      Hey...I thought you wanted to run with me next year! Modified to add...still a great race report Alex...I will look down and not make eye-contact with the Bronx...
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Another Passion

WTG Alex! Congratulations and thanks for the awesome race report!

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Way to go Alex! The half and the full in Manchester ran the same course, and it seemed like a lot of runners. There were 817 finishers for the half and 517 for the full for a combined total of 3.4% of the NYC field. It's almost impossible for me to imagine that many runners in one place but your report made me feel like I was there. It must have been a truly amazing experience, congrats!

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.