new workouts (2008-12-31) not listed chronologically (Read 651 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

My warmup run for today is showing up on top of my main run; I entered the warmup run first, and I've double-checked the times on the two. Unless I'm an idiot (always possible) and have the times wrong, something has gone wrong with the ordering -- because before today, it always listed them chronologically even if I didn't put them in in the order I ran them. I've double-checked a couple times, and it really looks like those two are being listed in the wrong order. Weird.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

eric :)

Turned out it was because you removed the time of day column so it wasn't considered during sorting. I added code to always consider time of day when sorting by date.
      AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Oh, oops -- how did I do that? Actually, I'm not even sure what it means -- 'removed the time of day column' ? Sorry -- well, I guess it is even better now than before.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Turned out it was because you removed the time of day column so it wasn't considered during sorting.
          What does that mean?

Tony Evans

Copied from "The New log is here" thread :- Do you have the "time of day" column showing in your workout list. If not then look for the customise link at the the top right of the work out list, you can then add and remove columns. Make sure that the Time of day column is displayed. That might then help to see what the problem is. You could also try sorting and re-sorting the workout list by clicking on the Date column heading. It might also be worth using a 24 hour clock format when inputting time of day, though I see that Eric converts the AM/PM input.
            eric :)

What does that mean?
              I was wrong. It has nothing to do with you. Regardless, this has been fixed.