My terribly amateur Columbus Race Video (Read 548 times)

Go Pre!

I threw this together quick...not much footage to work with but what the hell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBPDvh8SqdE MTA: OOOOPS, I modified this post to change link above to the newer version... D
      Much better editing skill than I have, nicely done! Thanks for sharing it.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

bas

Nice! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

va

That's a nice memento!
            Very cool! Smile
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Best use of Flock of Seagulls music EVER! That was a really kickass video! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That was really cool!

Another Passion

That was really cool!
                  That ^ is EXACTLY what I was going to say! That was really neat David. Wink

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

All business

Hey that was a great video! Why haven't i thought to do this? Congrats on the PR Daddyo!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy