Rude dog owners: consider yourselves warned - we've got Jesus (Read 627 times)

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OFFS. Kent County... Roll eyes Welcome to West MI. This is the stuff we live with every day...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hey, nice marmot!

HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!! But seriously, "Don't f@ck with the Jesus man!"

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Lisa3.1

that's too bad.

Another Passion

OFFS. Kent County... Roll eyes Welcome to West MI. This is the stuff we live with every day...
            That was the first thing that I noticed... "That's in Zoomie's neck of the woods!" Do you know the Weiner poopie lady Zoomie? Did you steal her Jesus? Who'd ever thunk to hold Jesus ransom in order to get Weiner poopie picked up?!? Confused Roll eyes "It has to be some kids, cause a grown up isn't going to take the time to put those lines around Jesus." I'm not gonna sleep till this crime is solved! Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I'm not all that evil but forgive me... I wish I had thought of that!
              mdmccat
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That was the first thing that I noticed... "That's in Zoomie's neck of the woods!" Do you know the Weiner poopie lady Zoomie? Did you steal her Jesus? Who'd ever thunk to hold Jesus ransom in order to get Weiner poopie picked up?!? Confused Roll eyes "It has to be some kids, cause a grown up isn't going to take the time to put those lines around Jesus." I'm not gonna sleep till this crime is solved! Big grin
                I guess I'm not a grown-up...'cause if that weirdo were my neighbor I would totally steal her Jesus to get her to stop leaving poops all over... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

But seriously, "Don't f@ck with the Jesus man!"
                  Eight-year-olds, Dude...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Two thoughts: 1. Who was it that posted about the neighbor dude who would put his dog's crap in his can? Answer: Steel his Jesus statue. 2. She's obviously still letting weiner poopies around. Why? Because the SON of GOD would just go back to her otherwise (if you believe that kind of thing.) HE'S punishing her until she cleans up her act, so to speak.
                      For a follow up story, all the lady said was that a family member was behind it, and it was now a family matter. Her phone number has since been disconected.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! So it wasn't a neighbor kid...awesome! I love dysfunctional stories like that--makes my family seem healthy and normal. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay