Patient Zero? (Read 1219 times)

MrH

This deserves a link, I think.

One of my favorite movie lines:

"Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?"

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

mikeymike

Wasn't the Drudge Report one of the early  right-wing propaganda "news" sites? Seems like it has been around forever.

I think he started out as a Hollywood gossip reporter who turned to politics.  Mostly he was big on "breaking" big stories though a good 1/3 of the stories he has "broken" later turned out to be false.  He does have a few big wins to his name though.

Nowadays the site is mostly a news aggregator similar to a conservative version of Huffington Post only trying to appear less like a legitimate news outlet than HuffPost.

Runners run

"Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?"

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

MTA: today might be a very interesting day on DrudgeReport.com....  After writing this post, site#2 for the day is Drudge, and I'm pretty confident there'll be a lot of viewers there today to get information on the Supreme Court decision that's upcoming.

found on DrudgeReport.com this afternoon:

<tt>THANKS FOR MAKING YESTERDAY 2ND BIGGEST DAY IN DRUDGEREPORT'S 17 YEAR HISTORY! PAGE WAS VIEWED 45,233,974 TIMES, FROM 115 COUNTRIES... </tt>

Appears I might have been right about the Drudge traffic prediction.

45Million views in 1 day thanks to that 10am announcement.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life