Several Shoes for Sale (Read 182 times)

bkimura

I have a several pairs of shoes for sale. Unfortunately none of these worked out for me as I just discovered that I need something more supportive:

Hoka Conquest (Red), 22 miles - $95

Newton Gravity III (Yellow), 24 miles - $95

Altra Paradigm (Red), 10 miles - $75

Altra Instinct 2.0 (Blue), 9 miles - $55

Skechers GoMeb Speed 2 (Gold/New York), less than a mile (jogged around driveway) - $65

Mizuno Hitogami (White), 11 miles - $55

Skechers GoRun Ultra (Red), 22 miles - $50

These are all mens size 11 and in EXCELLENT condition. Prices includes shipping. (US only)

Please PM me if you're interested. Paypal accepted.

- Bill

arca

Don't you try them on a treadmill in the shop first?!? That's a lot of money paid down for shoes you don't get on with..

bkimura

Yes, and all the shoes felt fine when trying them on.  It wasn't until recently when I started having some problems with one of me knees that it was determined that running in softer / unsupportive shoes may not be the best approach for me.  Anyhow, I've accumulated quite a few pairs of shoes over the past year so it's time to clean out the closet.  Many of these would be fine for shorter runs but I'd rather just sell them and put the money into some shoes that would work better with my biomechanics.  I'm currently running in the PI N1 (neutral but very firm) and my knee is feeling much better.

arca

Well, I hope you find something that works for you.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

You need to shop somewhere with a better return policy. Running Warehouse is a good start.

You people have issues 

brandicted

spam