It would be funny if it didn't f#(*ing suck so much... (Read 468 times)

jojo61397

My in-laws hate me.  My birthday is tomorrow.  This is the fourth year in a row that they have sent a birthday card for my husband on my birthday.  I have been married 16 years.  Happy birthday to me.  BTW, is wine something on the carbo-loading list?

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
    Sub- 1:45 hour half.

Wow.  They do hate you.  Sorry, that sucks.  I believe wine is on the carbo-loading list, along with chocolate.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

#artbydmcbride

They must not "hate" you, if they remember to send a card to your DH on your birthday.  Big grin   Call them up and thank them for the card!

Runners run

They must not "hate" you, if they remember to send a card to your DH on your birthday.  Big grin   Call them up and thank them for the card!

You're a born diplomat!

jojo61397

I should.  A few years ago, my MIL sent a check that said, "This is for DH only, not for Jodi"...  I sh!t you not.

Jodi

PR:

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub- 125 pounds

Chantilly75

I don't think my in-laws hate me, but I have never gotten a birthday card from them for 30 years.

Hope you have a Happy Birthday tomorrow!  Smile

"dancing on the path and singing, now you got away,

you can reach the goals you set from now on, every day"

Sonata Arctica

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I should.  A few years ago, my MIL sent a check that said, "This is for DH only, not for Jodi"...  I sh!t you not.

OMG, that is beyond the pale! Shocked

On my wedding day my MIL said to my mom, about me, "she's a really strong woman."  Translation: "damn, my son is marrying someone I can't push around." (not that she doesn't try)  My mom was pretty much all "yeah, she's always been a stubborn PITA." Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

My in-laws hate me.  My birthday is tomorrow.  This is the fourth year in a row that they have sent a birthday card for my husband on my birthday.  I have been married 16 years.  Happy birthday to me.  BTW, is wine something on the carbo-loading list?

I don't even get how that works, assuming DH doesn't share your birthday, approximately. Is he supposed to hang on to it till his birthday comes? Anyway, happy birthday Jodi, on behalf of RA. Smile

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

You can do the same to them twice every year...

Putin told me how to vote.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Happy Birthday Jodi!

Let us know when DH's BD is and someone will wish you a happy birthday then, too. Wink

jojo61397

His BD is in February...

I don't even get how that works, assuming DH doesn't share your birthday, approximately. Is he supposed to hang on to it till his birthday comes? Anyway, happy birthday Jodi, on behalf of RA. Smile

Jodi

PR:

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub- 125 pounds

Just B.S.

Could be worse! I've been with my husband for 33 years,  married 28 years and have never rec'd  a card, gift

or even Happy Birthday wish from the in-laws.

While FIL was married for 15 years to wife #2 (hubby's mother died when he was a child) I didn't receive

a Christmas gift for those 15 years.

I don't think they hate me. I just think they don't care! LOL

Happy b'day!

jojo61397

I would prefer not to receive anything...  I would be happy to not ever deal with these people ever, but they do these little digs all the time.  My FIL called me son a r*tard once (he has autism).  He is just an arse...  I am trying not to care about this, but it's just another way they dig at me.  They know that it hurts, so they do it.

Could be worse! I've been with my husband for 33 years,  married 28 years and have never rec'd  a card, gift

or even Happy Birthday wish from the in-laws.

While FIL was married for 15 years to wife #2 (hubby's mother died when he was a child) I didn't receive

a Christmas gift for those 15 years.

I don't think they hate me. I just think they don't care! LOL

Happy b'day!

Jodi

PR:

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub- 125 pounds

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I would prefer not to receive anything...  I would be happy to not ever deal with these people ever, but they do these little digs all the time.  My FIL called me son a r*tard once (he has autism).  He is just an arse...  I am trying not to care about this, but it's just another way they dig at me.  They know that it hurts, so they do it.

jojo, have a happy birthday!  Screw the in laws!  Enjoy the wine and chocolate!

steph  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My son (and my sister's son and my brother) is also on the spectrum.  Anyone who would use that term in reference to him would be cut out of his life 100% for good -- family, or otherwise.  Your husband needs to grow a pair.  They are clearly reprehensible wastes of skin.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay