Training Plan: Planned vs Actual (Read 805 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I know there's a battle for screen real estate in all of those little calendar boxes in the training plan, but it would be cool if you could show actual miles run in the training plan (or at least in the weekly total) vs what was planned. 

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I know there's a battle for screen real estate in all of those little calendar boxes in the training plan, but it would be cool if you could show actual miles run in the training plan (or at least in the weekly total) vs what was planned. 

+1

Also, would be great if you could click on a completed run in a training plan and have it pull up the associated workout.

And, most importantly, thanks for implementing the training plan feature.

dickchase

+1, though planned v. actual pace is more important from my perspective than mileage.

eric :)

When I created the training plan, the plan was to then work on the next set of improvements, including comparing actual vs planned.  My plans changed a bit and spent the last several months on another non-RA specific but related project.  I need to think about how the comparison page should look like.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

You might already have this on your list, but are you planning a way to print specific weeks or the whole training plan?  It would be great to have something to put up my fridge and check off!  You could possibly do it the way Training Peaks does, and have the actual planned run as well as the notes show up for each day.

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

Future Goals: 5:30 mile • 19:30 5k • 33:30 8k • 42:00 10k • 1:15:00 10-mile • 1:40:00 half-marathon • 1000 miles