What's more exciting? (Read 1072 times)

xor

Which one of the following is more exciting?

1. Yesterday, the race org of Dallas White Rock sent 1000s of past participants an email regarding an 'exciting announcement'... to announce that they had renamed the race from "Dallas White Rock Marathon" to "Dallas Marathon".  I know, you almost passed out from excitement, didn't you???  HA.  Here is how  they started the email:

====

This afternoon, the Dallas White Rock Marathon board of directors made the exciting announcement that Dallas’ oldest and largest marathon is transitioning to a new name! The rebrand includes removing “White Rock” from the race’s name and introducing a new, contemporized logo identity.

====

OR...

2. A slinky on a treadmill.

Whatever you pick, I plan on working 'contemporized logo identity' into regular conversation.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Clearly the slinky.  <-- Note: It's epic!

Will srlopez be undergoing a rebranding?

JimR

I once saw a video with 3 slinkys on a treadmill.

And since that's not one of the options then I'm not going to vote.

xor

Clearly the slinky.

Will srlopez be undergoing a rebranding?

stevie ray is sometimes known by his alternate brand of McLovin.

Sometimes I run in pink, sometimes maniac stuff, lately in InkNBurn stuff (although I am not "cool" nor fast enough to show up on their site). Sometimes completely incognito.  Sometimes pink inknburn (PinkNBurn) with a maniac hat.  EEK.

I don't need more brands.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Sometimes I run in pink, sometimes maniac stuff, lately in InkNBurn stuff (although I am not "cool" nor fast enough to show up on their site). Sometimes completely incognito.  Sometimes pink inknburn (PinkNBurn) with a maniac hat.  EEK.

Well, all this is considerably more exciting than Dallas - White Rock.

OMG!  There were like a bunch of times I was so scared 4 Slinky!  That was epic!

xor

Slinky is fun for a girl and a boy.

I'm Betty if you're Al

OMG!  There were like a bunch of times I was so scared 4 Slinky!  That was epic!

I wanted that stupid Slinky to fall off and get hurt.  It was mocking me. Stupid Stupid Slinky.  

"I would rather have high expectations and fail then have low expectations and succeed." DB

Maggie & Molly

hahaha!  me too.  Big grin

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

has to be 2.

wonder how long the transition to bare-sprung movement took?

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

A Saucy Wench

What you need is to combine all your brands into one contemporary LOGO identity. I dont know what a logo would be for a StevieRayPinkNBurnMcLoviniac but I bet you could hold a contest.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Contemporized.

I wanted that stupid Slinky to fall off and get hurt.  It was mocking me.

Me too, but only so that I could be lead counsel in the action that Slinky and unnamed class members would bring against Precor, Life Fitness and other purveyors of dangerously designed treadmills.  Thirty million dollars!

No one before has ever sued on behalf of a spring, but I think the case has potential.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Just great - even a childrens toy has more endurance than me... <sigh>

2014 goals:

1. Run a minimum of 1.5 miles every single day of the year

2. Run 1500 miles in 2014

3. Get my weekly mileage above 40

4. Brown belt in Shaolin Kempo

5. First Half (Oregon Wine Country HM?)

6. PRs: Sub-21 5k, Sub-45 10k, Sub-45 Spartan Sprint, Sub 1:55 HM (Oregon Wine Country HM)

#artbydmcbride

I once saw a video with 3 slinkys on a treadmill.

And since that's not one of the options then I'm not going to vote.

You are such a rebel, JimR

Runners run