I need some assistance please (Read 823 times)

C-R

Great idea Zoom - I think I will start a user group for slow running, hard drinking, Irish/German, Notre Dame fans and become the indiscriminate BurgerMeister of that virtual land. Baawaahahahaha - I can feel the power already. Evil grin My favorite Steven Wright - "I bought some powedered water and didn't know what to add." Cracks me up everytime I think of it.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Great idea Zoom - I think I will start a user group for slow running, hard drinking, Irish/German, Notre Dame fans and become the indiscriminate BurgerMeister of that virtual land. Baawaahahahaha - I can feel the power already. Evil grin
      You had me to a tee with hard drinking, Irish/German, but then you lost me with the Notre Dame fan part. My favorite Wright line: "Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." "One time the power went out in my house and I had to use the flash on my camera to see my way around. I made a sandwich and took fifty pictures of my face. The neighbors thought there was lightning in my house." "I play the harmonica. The only way I can play is if I get my car going really fast, and stick it out the window. I put a new engine in my car, but forgot to take the old one out. Now my car goes 500 miles per hour. The harmonica sounds *amazing*." "I have a map of the United States. It's actual size. It says one mile = one mile. People ask me where I live, I say E5." "You know when you're leaning back on a chair, and you lean back too far, and you almost fall over but just at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time." "When I was a kid, we had a quick-sand box. I was an only child. Eventually." "If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his Walkman?" [What's a Walkman? Clowning around ]

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

PWL

Has been

I saw Stephen Wright in Vegas several years ago. Frickin hilarious! My house is made out of balsa wood. When no one is home across the street except the little kids, I go out and lift my house up over my head. I tell them to stay out of my yard or I'll throw it at them. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song? Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach ... it pisses me off! I'll go over to a little baby and say "What are you doing here? You haven't worked a day in your life." I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. I was pulled over for speeding today. The officer said, "Don't you know the speed limit is 55 miles an hour?" I replied, "Yes, but I wasn't going to be out that long.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

FastTalkingFatty

Saw Steven Wright a million years ago in DC. He had two glasses and he would only sip from one during the act. Finally he admitted there was poison in one of the glasses. Toward the end of his act he drank from the tainted glass. Laconically, as he is, he just muttered, "damn." Only he could pull off something so silly. Favorite line: I'm not a vegetarian because I like animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants."

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/