Would you run two 5K in less than 18 hours? (Read 582 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I ran 3 in 7.5 hours. For real.
    And how did that work out for you?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

I'm running Hood to Coast starting tomorrow. Which is basically 3 10Ks in 19 hours. So yes, I would. I would probably pick one to race, and one to RACE. Oh who am I kidding. 2 5K's? I'd race both of them.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Just Be

I'd run both if my intent were not to race either. I'd just treat them as an easy run with friends or maybe a tempo, but I wouldn't race 2 5ks - any distance > 800 actually - within 2 weeks of each other unless i absolutely had to.
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'd run both if my intent were not to race either. I'd just treat them as an easy run with friends or maybe a tempo, but I wouldn't race 2 5ks - any distance > 800 actually - within 2 weeks of each other unless i absolutely had to.
          Yeah, just think about the HS kids who will be doing a 5k race each of the next 11 weeks (at least the ones in Maine who get through regionals, state and New England). Yikes.