Delete "quality" rating? (Read 803 times)

Hi, I accidently clicked on the "quality" scale on one of my workouts. I know I can change the number, but is there any way to just delete that part of my entry? (ie, I dont want to know if it was a 1 or a 10 or something in between. I just want it blank.)
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi ... I just had a try as well and cannot see a way to do this. The only option would be to delete the workout and add it again - at least you would not have any data in the field that way. If you feel that this would be a useful addition to RA then you could suggest it via the Suggestions forum. Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

Abby, There's currently no way of undoing that. I can add it for you if you like. Let me know. eric Smile
          Do you mean you can add it to the list of requests? Or do you mean you can go and delete it from my log? I would appreciate the later! (Though its pretty low on my worry list to be honest with you!) Not sure its worth changing your code for it though....

I mean the latter. I have plans to change it to a slider, which should fix this problem as well.
              Sure, if you have a moment I would appreciate it if you could delete it from my 6/11 workout. But only if you have a couple minutes free. Cool

Sure, if you have a moment I would appreciate it if you could delete it from my 6/11 workout. But only if you have a couple minutes free. Cool
                done
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How will a slide-bar eliminate this datum if I elect not to enter it?

One side of the slider can be no value or something like that.