Men wearing womens running trainners (Read 1520 times)

xor

"Incidentally bet they have shitty 20 pounds"

Most I have ever managed was closer to 3 pounds.  And I was really, really sick.

dennrunner

I really do hope that was a gross estimate.

xor

gross tonnage, yes.

Weighed before and after.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Just run barefoot. Problem solved.

Where should he tie the shoes then, if not around his feet? Around his neck maybe?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

. You are blessed with big feet but a small cock good for u, I have feet that are in preportion and well something else which is much bigger thankfully....

You could be right, I can see my feet, and I can't see my cock. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

jules2

Hoppity, is it because the owner is cooking your breakfast?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

I wish their were a best answer feature coz their is one clear winner on this thread,the guy who went into detail about his own feet. Deserves a medal, the others deserved to be shot for being a waste of oxygen and well lacking brain cell's.

What is bizzare is i got more troll answers from non-runners or dicks that have big feet and cant understand having small feet and never read a fucking science journal in their misserable little intellectually inferior lifes, in this section which is meant to be about gears and what is more fundamental than running trainers? I will fuck up there threads next time they are talking about their trainers. Incidentally bet they have shitty 20 pounds, or 60 dollar trainers, I can afford much better gear than that. And for pedantic obsessive troll's out there, I dunno what the conversion rate is and if you correct me on that then it just shows how gay and out of touch with reality you really are. 

Them trolls give american's a bad name. Well done again to the one poster who answered the question correctly in this thread.  

Jayskydee,

There are a few things that I agree with you about...

Phidippides graciously provided his experience with a similar situation, and I think he did a wonderful job in answering your question. 
                I hope you understand, though, that others may not be able to answer your question (because they don't have the same situation as you do).

Now, this is where my tone may change some....

Forums are a great place to gather insights, sing praises, ask questions, and generally speak to people you don't really "know."  With that being said, there are many instances where forums can be downright sickening and an awful thing to read.  In this situation, we're talking about the later of the two.

There's a real big difference between being somewhat rude or somewhat "pricky" in a response to a thread from being an arrogant rude jerk and an absolute "prick".  It seems as if some of your responses may have crossed the line from being "somewhat rude" to being "real rude". 

Generally, the way I write and the way I approach RA forums is that I try to ensure that what I write can be read by my wife, my son, my mom & dad, and my closest friends that I see day in and day out.  (I know and I recognize that not everybody writes with the same mindset that I do).  To be able to write as such, it's important to be able to best understand who may be reading my responses.  When responding to someone, it's important to be able to best understand who wrote the message.  Typically, foul language is not a great way to gain trust from others.  It's a sign of immaturity and weak character.  The better you are at developing "internet" relationships with given people will determine whether you can get serious responses and have proper dialogue with people.

Many of the people that provided "somewhat pricky" answers are people that I've spoken with here that behave "less pricky" on a regular basis.  However, I realized when you responded last night why the "somewhat pricky" responses they wrote were written.

I suggest you find another mud pit to chat it. 

I also suggest you develop a communication strategy that'll help you as you seek answers to your questions.

I suggest that you run with a passion that allows for you to smile every second of every mile, and that you add on as many miles as you can.

I suggest that you compare yourself to your old self and that you develop as an athlete to an ability that will amaze you and the people that truly know you.

Remember, this is a running forum where the majority of people here are addicted to the running bug.  These folks come here to seek sound advice, sing praises, and socialize with others who share the same addiction, etc.  Very few of us WANT to get involved in crap like this.

Cheers,
                Brian

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

You'll ruin your knees!

MTA: for KCD70!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

xor

In this case, we shall call it simply a "doodle doo"

jayskydee

Well someone who responded sincerely to one of these threads convinced me to (try to) be a better person to people like this.  You should not feel dirty for trying to rise above (even if it was likely doomed to be ineffective).  I admire his (and your) unflappable sincere and positive attitude and your willingness to try again.  However when a trained research scientist is called intellectually inferior by someone with half as many grammatical errors as words in their post, I just couldn't resist.  (In pursuit of a PhD and a couple master's degrees I read a few "f#*king journal articles").

The three glasses of wine may have helped.

BTW, wear whatever works best for your feet.  I sincerely doubt there are any randomized controlled trials comparing a man wearing men's shoes to a man wearing women's shoes.  If there are, the results would be limited to the shoe designs being compared, and we all know how quickly shoe makers change styles.

What a fucking shit bag u are and that other dude who claimed he tried to answer sincerly is lying. Only the guy I gave praise to on this thread is worth conversing withl. And eh spaniel I wasn't refering to u, I was refering to the folk talking about mini skirts, like thats the same thing as wearing trainers that fit.....

I guess people don't know jack shit about space trussic systems or other technologies so I guess its all pseudo science except the duomax system. If they had known they would have spilled wouldn't they?

jayskydee

There's something wrong with me because I found this whole thread to be very hilarious.  More, please!

Thanks abe, ya the trolls did that. Cant get it thru their thick heads that if a man aint close to fitting in shoes his size and is serious about running he has no option other than use womens shoes as juniors don't have the same tech or the same protection against injury.

jayskydee

Just run barefoot. Problem solved.

Hmm no protection tho. Suprised by the homophobic attitudes to be honest (Not by yourself).  Must be those americans, they need to come over to europe and see how it really goes down.  Lol a red womens trainer is visually identical to a mans save to the person trained in all the so-called technologies. 

Prince of Fatness

What a fucking shit bag u are and that other dude who claimed he tried to answer sincerly is lying. Only the guy I gave praise to on this thread is worth conversing withl. And eh spaniel I wasn't refering to u, I was refering to the folk talking about mini skirts, like thats the same thing as wearing trainers that fit.....

I guess people don't know jack shit about space trussic systems or other technologies so I guess its all pseudo science except the duomax system. If they had known they would have spilled wouldn't they?

Dude, I gotta tell you.  You're boring.  If you are going to troll here at least entertain me.

Lame.

Not at it at all. 

keeponrunning

MTA: for KCD70!

Awe.  And I agree, good post by KerCanDo70!! Smile

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Feeling the growl again

If everyone is so awful to you here, why do you still come here?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills