Hi there..I'm new. (Read 1007 times)

Double IPA Please!

Hi there and thanks for the warm welcomes and words of encouragement/help. Had my Ortho. visit today and I have the all too common Patellofemoral Syndrome. So I was fitted with a knee brace and she says that I can run through this according to my pain. She put me on pt with not only focus on my knee but also my core. She stated that both my knees are actually not the greatest, but has the confidence that it can be worked through. Yay! She also has no problem with me running my race. Another yay! However, for the rest of the week, I'm to cross train until the pain subsides. Thanks again! I appreciate it.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

JakeKnight

she says that I can run through this according to my pain .... She also has no problem with me running my race.
      Good for you! It's amazing how many doctors' first impulse is to say: NO RUNNING. This is obviously insanity and these doctors probably went to Uncle Bob's College of Medikal Knowledge. They are quacks who can be ignored. Good for you for finding one of the good ones. * Note: the management is not responsible if any of you decide to ignore your current quacks based on the above.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------