What are your hobbies? (Read 255 times)

Brewing delicious lagers and ales.

Another hobby of mine is similar:   Consuming delicious lagers and ales.

One hobby influences another.  The more I consume, the more I run to burn it off.    (Another side effect:  The more I consume, the more often I wake up the next morning having signed up for a 50K that I otherwise might not have...)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

^^I hear ya on  the COSUMING too much beer and doing crazy shit routine. I do that sort of alot, i don't sign up for races though. I ususally just pick up girls and we go back to my place. Anyway, Rgilbert, glad you're into climbing and have a wall in the house, look into Misty Mountain Thread works for your next harness, they are outta Banner Elk, NC and make possibly the best harnesses on the planet. Look at the Cadillac quick adjust, i've got hundreds of pitches on mine and it's still going strong.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

My hobbies aren't really hobbies, it's more of a lifestyle.  I keep chickens, four hives of honeybees (my husband does most of that), a large garden with 750 square feet of raised beds, and a small apple orchard.  I have two dogs that I adore and we spend time hiking, running, and doing agility (not competitively).  I cook a lot, and enjoy baking and brewing beer and hard cider (from a Mr. Beer kit).  I try to make everything from scratch, including dog treats.  I make jams and pickles and preserve as much of my garden harvest as possible. I consider these things my job, since I am not employed.  It is my contribution to the household.

My hobbies are reading (anything and everything) and iPhoneography.  My favorite photography subjects are nature and my dogs.  I really enjoy editing my photos and sharing them on FB and a mobile photography forum.

Leah, mother of dogs

kk_kittenkat

My hobbies aren't really hobbies, it's more of a lifestyle.  I keep chickens, four hives of honeybees (my husband does most of that), a large garden with 750 square feet of raised beds, and a small apple orchard.  I have two dogs that I adore and we spend time hiking, running, and doing agility (not competitively).  I cook a lot, and enjoy baking and brewing beer and hard cider (from a Mr. Beer kit).  I try to make everything from scratch, including dog treats.  I make jams and pickles and preserve as much of my garden harvest as possible. I consider these things my job, since I am not employed.  It is my contribution to the household.

My hobbies are reading (anything and everything) and iPhoneography.  My favorite photography subjects are nature and my dogs.  I really enjoy editing my photos and sharing them on FB and a mobile photography forum.

Now, this one I know about. I was in Cardiff (capital of Wales) a couple of years ago and an American was talking very loudly a few feet away from me (yes I know that Americans being loud is a stereotype BUT he was actually speaking really loudly).

The conversation (to another Americam) was a bit of a monologue:

"Oh man, some guys at our hotel drank hard cider here for breakfast, they were in for the day on some bachelor party. Hardcore"

I was thinking wtf is hard cider, most cider is rough as fuck as it is (not a fan of the drink). So once I could Google it, turns out you guys call apple juice (non alcoholic) cider. We only call an alcoholic fermentation of apple juice, cider.

It's also a stag do v bachelor party.