2000 miles and splat (Read 1265 times)

Congratulations!  Snot falls - 'snot funny.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Old, Slow, Happy

Good job on the 2,000 miles!!  2000 is a great number for a year.  I vacation every other summer in Ocean City, NJ.  I love running on the boardwalk and never considered that I might trip on a nail.  I will be there this July and will watch carefully for nails.  Were you in Atlantic City or somewhere else?  If you're in Ocean City, I'll hook up for a run if you want.  My wife is not a runner and won't get out of bed before 10:00 when we're there.
      Jill_B

I fly.

Good job on the 2,000 miles!!  2000 is a great number for a year.  I vacation every other summer in Ocean City, NJ.  I love running on the boardwalk and never considered that I might trip on a nail.  I will be there this July and will watch carefully for nails.  Were you in Atlantic City or somewhere else?  If you're in Ocean City, I'll hook up for a run if you want.  My wife is not a runner and won't get out of bed before 10:00 when we're there.

I was in AC, but I live just as close to OC and I'm there at least once a week year round.  I've actually only run on the OC boardwalk a few times, so I'll be up for a run there!  Oh and FYI - Gillians is having it's 1/2 price sale so buy your tickets now! 

Bring it on.

Old, Slow, Happy

I was in AC, but I live just as close to OC and I'm there at least once a week year round.  I've actually only run on the OC boardwalk a few times, so I'll be up for a run there!  Oh and FYI - Gillians is having it's 1/2 price sale so buy your tickets now! 

Sounds good.  I've got a grandson that will be 2 1/2 years old next summer.  The Gillians sale will come in handy.