Running from Spain (Read 552 times)

Pratchet

Hi! I'm a spanish runner, and I found this great web last week. Congratulations, it's a fantastic web! Here in mi country running is growing fast. I prefer trail running, running across the mountains is wonderful and where I live there are a lot of trails for running or walking. Next Sunday there's a mountain race -20km- and 1350 runners will start it; possibly part of the race will be snowy: great!
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome! Be sure to join our Spanish group Solo en espanol. Right now poor Socrates is having to deal with my really really bad Spanish... it would be nice to have some other members... Big grin That sounds like a fun race! Are you going to be running in it?

Roads were made for journeys...

You'll ruin your knees!

Title of your post "running from spain" So, dude, what'd you do that a whole country is chasing you? Confused Regardless, we're glad you're here now. I prefer trails as well and love running in the snow (thought I don't get that much snow here in Texas!). Welcome, Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JakeKnight

My first thought was .... he's gonna get wet!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

Nah... it falls mainly on the plain... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Hi, Pratchet! Nice to read you here. I presume we checked this website at the same time after reading about it in other forums. I found here some public maps and courses starting or ending in Burriana and it really surprised me, so I tried to find out who was posting them and ... there you were. Nice training last sunday , wasn’t it? I saw you from the other shore while you were running at the “Clot” (it sounds awful in English). Ok, if we don’t meet before, best of luck in Valencia! I’ll try to be there taking pictures and cheering you up.
                Oops! Please, please, please excuse my rudeness, I just arrived and replied Pratchet’s post without even introduce myself to everybody else. I’m also a spanish (mostly)trail runner, who discovered this “running thing” about three years ago and I think it was one of the best things I’ve done in my live. By the way, yes, Pratchet entered into the race he talked about and he did great; I ran it too and I did great ( to me) too ( just kidding).

You'll ruin your knees!

Oops! Please, please, please excuse my rudeness
                  It's a requirement around here...
                  I’m also a spanish (mostly)trail runner,
                  ooo, a "dirty" girl, with an accent! Welcome Maria AND Pratchet! Glad to have you'all here! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)