Warm-up and Cooldown summation for intervals (Read 641 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, I'm sure I've seen this requested before (although I can't seem to find the thread), so I apologize if this is from the School of Redundancy School. When you next update the log portion, consider adding spaces for warm-up and cool-down in the interval section, and allow them to be auto-summed along with the interval/recovery. This would remove the need to either count the WU/CD as separate runs, manually add them to the total, or to (incorrectly) call them "Rest" so that they can be auto-summed. I personally think the slickest way to do it would be to include "Warm-up" and "Cool-down" in the pull-down menu that already includes "Interval", "Recovery", and "Rest". Then also add check boxes for auto-summing warm-up and cool-down. Thanks, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

eric :)

Jeff, I'm thinking for the revamp, I might just change it so that you can do whatever you want with it, e.g. create your own interval names. That would fill a lot of these requests. I still need to figure out how best to sum the distances for the warmup and cool downs so that reporting will work properly. eric Smile