myTreadmillTrainer.com - Opinions? (Read 1113 times)

I came across a video on youtube that was put together by a guy named Yuri Elkaim, who runs a web site called myTreadmillTrainer.com.

He offers a number of audio workouts that you download to your iPod or MP3 player, and listen to as you go through your training session.  In spite of the name of the web site, they're not specifically oriented towards treadmills, or so I've been led to believe.

Just wondering if any of you know anything about this company/website/product.  His method seems to focus on interval training, to the exclusion of just about everything else.  The web site seems a little overly/aggressively sales-oriented.

TIA!

"It's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake him off, oh wo-oh!" - Florence Welch (Florence + The Machine) - Shake It Out

Looks stupid. For all I know, people could download viruses clicking on those ads.  Roll the dice. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Scout7

Why do you feel that you need to spend money on such a product?

so we can run like a T Rex, perhaps?

What can I tell you?  I'm a sucker for over-the-top marketing!

"It's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake him off, oh wo-oh!" - Florence Welch (Florence + The Machine) - Shake It Out