Red Meat (Read 946 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, a cure for bloody nipples, guys:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Is Him1 Hefty in disguise? Wink
      I am not a troll of any kind if that's what Hefty is.
      I love that comic. LOVE. Do you think that dude survives on 75%-100% red meat, and that's why he looks like crap? Wink
      You're talking about me? Ouch... lol. But, the answer is yes, I have gone pretty long stints on just meat/eggs. I've experimented with all sorts of ketogenic diets.
      75% is not 100%.
      True... but, like I said, some lived on 100% meat for thousands of years according to anthropological/archaeological evidence, such as the Inuit, and many Paleolithic men in Northern Europe. Anyway...I'm not even sure why I'm getting into this. I know that it can be/is done. I don't recommend it necessarily, so I'm not going to defend it. For anyone interested, there is a lot of good info on the subject of eating as our ancestors like: Paleodiet, Neanderthin, Eat Fat & Grow Slim(another very old one).
      I think a little research would show that most of your great implements of death are the result of zombie-eyed daydreams of shoe salesmen. -Al Bundy

A Saucy Wench

You're talking about me? Ouch... lol.
        No dude. they were talking about the guy in the comic strip.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

obiebyke

You're talking about me? Ouch... lol.
          Not really. Clearly you are a good looking guy. *checks out your photo again* Shocked

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

A is A

Ahh, as a Tucsonan I am quite familiar with Red Meat. Max Cannon even graduated from my sister's high school and spoke at her graduation.
              Yeah, I thought I was missing something... reading it again makes perfect sense. Smile I was thinking, wow, that came out of nowhere.
              I think a little research would show that most of your great implements of death are the result of zombie-eyed daydreams of shoe salesmen. -Al Bundy
                Regarding surviving on red meat alone... anyone ever heard of scurvy? In the 16th century, when Jacques Cartier "discovered" Canada, or New France as he eventually called it, his men were dying of scurvy which is caused by the lack of vitamin C. The reason was that they solely relied on meat and fish, the only food sources in winter. They eventually survived thanks to the natives showing them how to boil white cedar needles for vitamin C in winter. Thanks to my history class back in high school! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scurvy Good luck surviving only on red meat. - R
                  Organ meats have Vitamin C. You didn't think our ancestors(or the eskimo's) just ate the muscle and went...'ewww, liver,' did ya?