Two goals almost reached (Read 1068 times)

1) 5k under 25:00 Did 4400m in 20:40 on my last tempo run. 2) Run up 1000m Ran up 500m in 32 minutes on my last long run, returned in 25. 3) Get down to 75Kg. Actually, still hovering around 79, but at least down from 81.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd say 3 goals isn't too far away--great job! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cheers!
          Congrats ! I love checking off accomplished goals Smile
          Elena
            Way to go and a high five from Texas! I think goal lists are good. I have several. This year my running goal was to run a half marathon which I did in April. My weight is okay, but if I cut out certain things... I'd probably get down there to 175LB. I have not committed to a marathon, yet.

Vim

I have not committed to a marathon, yet.
              You WILL Run the Rock in December. I will continue to haunt you until you submit to my Jedi Mind Tricks Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You WILL Run the Rock in December. I will continue to haunt you until you submit to my Jedi Mind Tricks Big grin
                Maybe he's not weak-minded. On the other hand, you practically convinced me and you weren't even talking to me. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Maybe he's not weak-minded. On the other hand, you practically convinced me and you weren't even talking to me. Tongue
                  You can come Run the Rock with us too, Jeff, but Modal asked to be hounded by a local into running a marathon this year. I only resorted to Jedi Mind Tricks since he didn't respond in the other thread. Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?