Where oh where are the Mets fans? (Read 62 times)

Fair enough....  good point.

I'm biased against the evil Yankees. Smile

I'm sure some pitchers would benefit more than others with substances.  The advantage isn't equal.

BTW, anybody wonder what happened when the cover fell off that ball last week?  How did that happen?  I wonder if there's some 'kid' within the ballclub that had access to the baseballs that decided to play a practical joke.  Seriously, how does a groundball to 3rd base lead to the cover coming off the ball.  Maybe it was the pitcher who de-stitched the ball.  What type of pitch was it?!?

I believe he hit the stitches with the end of the bat and the spin was enough to tear the seams off.

MLB should allow a standard substance (rosin doesn't work) for use under a certain temperature, so pitchers don't have to hide what they're doing. Batters WANT them to use stuff so they don't get KILLED by an errant 95 mph bean ball.

Agreed.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Mr. Met is creepy as shit.

To each his own.

At least he doesn't run around pantless

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I don't get mascots at all.

Kalsarikännit

To each his own.

At least he doesn't run around pantless

Wait!  What's wrong with running around pantsless?

And yeah...every Cubs fan despises him, but at least he doesn't have the eyes of a sadistic killer who experiments on his victims like Mr. Met.

(Deadspins contest to defile the Cubs mascot was fun. http://deadspin.com/the-cubs-new-mascot-is-a-nightmarish-perverted-furry-1500538043)

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

DaBurger

someone is way too obsessed about a cartoon not wearing pants.

Know thyself.

someone is way too obsessed about a cartoon not wearing pants.

yeah, I didn't get the uproar about a lack of pants on a furry animal.  Nobody seemed freaked out that Chewbacca walked around with nothing but bullets or whatever that was draped around him.  I didn't see anyone freaking out when they had to sit in the control seat after he got up from it.  You mean to tell me he wiped that ass clean in the shitter?  I doubt it.

BeeRunB

"The Mets broke my heart. They BROKE MY HEART!"

--something I tagged on a bridge in 1986