The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think we lose the token black guy, since he hasnt really done anything for the show in months.

Wouldn't be interesting if Merle returned and did it?  After Theo dropped the key to his handcuffs he'd have an axe to grind, I'd think.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jeffdonahue

Wouldn't be interesting if Merle returned and did it?  After Theo dropped the key to his handcuffs he'd have an axe to grind, I'd think.

is that his name?  Just goes to show you how useless he is if I dont even know his name.  if I were the actor i'd be pissed and want more air time.

Durrr

The A.V. Club review of the most recent episode points out that T-Dawg only has one line --- and he gets interrupted!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

is that his name?  Just goes to show you how useless he is if I dont even know his name.  if I were the actor i'd be pissed and want more air time.

I had to look it up...I think they called him T-dawg a lot during the first season.

I wonder if we'll ever see the black guy and his kid with the walkie talkie from season 1, too...the ones who lost their mom/wife as a zombie.  Are the nursing home folks still surviving?  I would love to see a return to some of those plotlines at some point.  And there was that one family that decided to strike out on their own.  I wonder if they may have ended up with the Pennsyltucky group....

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The A.V. Club review of the most recent episode points out that T-Dawg only has one line --- and he gets interrupted!

Ha...poor guy!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had forgotten about The A. V. Club...that is a good review.  I also found a bit of spoilage on the site, too.

~ Sarah Kay

RunsForCake

I found these on a blog I read and thought you'd all enjoy them!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Omfg holy shit!!!

~ Sarah Kay

Omfg holy shit!!!

it is so hard to go to sleep after this show. Jeebus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

it is so hard to go to sleep after this show. Jeebus.

Totally...I keep seeing the horde of zombies appearing out of the distance and closing-in.

I'm still wondering when Shane and Randall were infected.  In that jail-yard?  Isn't that where there was discussion alluding to infection being possible if zombie goo were to get into open wounds?  I need to go re-watch that episode, perhaps.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had to watch the last 10 min. of the repeat, again. Now I'm watching The Talking Dead.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And Maggie is apparently an Aussie...

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wait, she grew up in the uk, but was born in PA...crazy accent skillz.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Interesting thing I have seen discussed...the theory is that the reason unbitten peeps are turning into zombies after being killed is that everyone is infected, already (on person said Rick already knows this, which is why he shot the guys in the bar in the heads).  Something was said re: the guy at the CDC, but I don't remember back that far.  Did he say something to that effect?  I had been assuming that people with open cuts had been infected by zombie fluids, but maybe not.

~ Sarah Kay