Lance Armstrong appears finally to have run out of rope. (Read 2702 times)

L Train

All people named Lance pretty much deserve to be forgotten, if not scoffed at.

37 pages and I believe this is my only contribution here. 

dennrunner

37 pages and I believe this is my only contribution here. 

You call that a contribution?

Big grin

You call that a contribution?

Big grin

for a guy that says he deserves to be forgotten, or scoffed at, yes!! 

xor

I guess it is too late to ask for this thread to be nipchee'd in the bud.

I'm not going to forget him or what he did for the sport of cycling and triathlon.  Maybe it's because I first knew him as a very talented teenager, but I know he is the real deal as an athlete, and I will always admire that part of who he is.  There are aspects of Lance that have always been problematic, and I am deeply sad about what has come out in the last few weeks.   I hope he can find a way to get through this and maybe even come clean, but I wouldn't count on it.  I am sad for him and for his family.  I am wearing my Livestrong bracelet.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Prince of Fatness

+1

Not at it at all. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Now available from The Onion store:

The Cheat to Win Bracelet (I think they should've called it Cheatstrong or Dopestrong)

Your names are much better.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Your names are much better.

Agreed, but they'd probably get sued.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Agreed, but they'd probably get sued.

By whom? I hear that whole foundation is run by really stand-up people, all cancer survivors, all full of integrity, who would never stoop to cheating or lying or intimidating.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

By whom? I hear that whole foundation is run by really stand-up people, all cancer survivors, all full of integrity, who would never stoop to cheating or lying or intimidating.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Oh yeah, I forgot.

It's not really your fault. The fault is all the dopers who keep trying to derail this thread. We should contract UCI to come in and clean it up.

Now available from The Onion store:

The Cheat to Win Bracelet (I think they should've called it Cheatstrong or Dopestrong)

Le Cheat to Win T-shirt

Veering off-topic here...I always thought that Lance should expand his bracelet offering a bit....license a brown one called "LIVERSTRONG" to the craft beer industry....hey, I'd buy one....

Hawt and sexy

It's not really your fault. The fault is all the dopers who keep trying to derail this thread. We should contract UCI to come in and clean it up.

Yeah, but we need help from some big name sponsors Trek or Nike. Wait...

I'm touching your pants.

shonan marathon, girl

I'm not going to forget him or what he did for the sport of cycling and triathlon.  Maybe it's because I first knew him as a very talented teenager, but I know he is the real deal as an athlete, and I will always admire that part of who he is.  There are aspects of Lance that have always been problematic, and I am deeply sad about what has come out in the last few weeks.   I hope he can find a way to get through this and maybe even come clean, but I wouldn't count on it.  I am sad for him and for his family.  I am wearing my Livestrong bracelet.

i agree with HStreet.  i think he has done many good things for triathlon and cycling.

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

http://www.sbnation.com/cycling/2012/10/23/3545320/lance-armstrong-doping-marathon-times-stripped-boston-nyc

Forgotten from marathons too.  As he wasn't competitive in these races I feel like this is just punitive consistency . . . unless it opens one more spot in the qualifying roster to allow me to sneak in; then I'm all for it.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do