Murphy's Law & Running (Read 596 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Of course it rained a bit during my run this AM. I had brand new white shoes on...we are in the middle of an awful drought and the ONE day I have spankin' new, sparkly shoes on it rains (not much, just enough to make me chuckle at the irony). And the sun is out, now. Tongue In what way has Murphy affected your runs/running? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

I saw a dead rabbit as I was walking down my hill before my run this morning. Looked like he got squashed by a car, so just about everything went wrong for him. My run went fine. I could go for a Murphy's stout right about now, though. Modified to add: BTW has anyone seen the pace bunny lately?

Runners run

I saw a dead rabbit as I was walking down my hill before my run this morning. Looked like he got squashed by a car, so just about everything went wrong for him. My run went fine. I could go for a Murphy's stout right about now, though. Modified to add: BTW has anyone seen the pace bunny lately?
        Ya he was chasing a snake into a tree on another thread.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ya he was chasing a snake into a tree on another thread.
          He should have been watching for cars, instead. Dumb bunny. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay