Vote - would you pre-order a technical shirt from RA? (Read 772 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Some simple designs... The logo is white, the background is the color of the shirt. In this case, dark blue.
    Awesome, but we have to have the web address in there somewhere...for obvious reasons! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

va

Awesome, but we have to have the web address in there somewhere...for obvious reasons! Big grin k
      I thought about that. I thinks it's cooler to not state the obvious. Everybody has a web site. Just stick "www." before the name, and ".com" after...just a thought...
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wonder how it would look to add .com after RunningAHEAD ...? k

~ Sarah Kay

va

I wonder how it would look to add .com after RunningAHEAD ...? k
          va

Does anyone like it really simple...
              Thoughts? Other ideas?
              I'm a graphic Artist, but no time right now to work. 1]Get the right font to match "running". 2]Play around a bit more with #3 by placing "winged foot" into the negative space in the cap. R.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

I'm a graphic Artist, but no time right now to work. 1]Get the right font to match "running". 2]Play around a bit more with #3 by placing "winged foot" into the negative space in the cap. R.
                Running: Franklin Gothic Heavy Italic 26pt AHEAD: Verdana Bold 24pt
                  That's only a problem if you don't wear a bra...you're not running commando, are you...? Winkk
                  no, but, my girls are always happy when I run - I prefer to not "advertise" that fact Blush

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

I'd preorder and prepay...whatever is needed. Here in MI, all styles would get used! Might be cool to have something similar to my Windbloc Polartec fleece jacket that I wear in winter as any kind of shirt wouldn't be seen underneath my clothes in the cold. Modified to add: #3 is my favorite too. I like that fact that the blue would also be a useable background color for alot of different colored fabrics. So whatever you wanted- a bright yellow, lime green, pink, navy, black, red, etc. shirt then the logo would just work as-is (at least in my opinion anyway!) I'm wondering, for placing it on darker fabrics sake, if you could put a slim white outline on the "Running" and ".com" so they'd show up better? Just throwing ideas out....
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd preorder and prepay...whatever is needed. Here in MI, all styles would get used! Might be cool to have something similar to my Windbloc Polartec fleece jacket that I wear in winter as any kind of shirt wouldn't be seen underneath my clothes in the cold.
                      I'd wear that, too. Chances are if multiple styles were offered that I would eventually own one of each style (one benefit to 4 very defined seasons)....tank, ss, ls, windbreaker, fleece, hat, skirt, etc... I'd wear them proudly! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

I'd wear that, too. Chances are if multiple styles were offered that I would eventually own one of each style (one benefit to 4 very defined seasons)....tank, ss, ls, windbreaker, fleece, hat, skirt, etc... I'd wear them proudly! k
                        True - but that is a huge investment to "start" might be better to go with 1 -2 items like the hat and technical shirt to get all the bugs ironed out of the ordering/processing system. I really like logo #3 -

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

True - but that is a huge investment to "start" might be better to go with 1 -2 items like the hat and technical shirt to get all the bugs ironed out of the ordering/processing system.
                          Good point! I'm pretty much guaranteed to order anything that is offered! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

hairylunch

I might be interested in said shirt depending upon design. While #3 is nice and all, in my mind it's more of a banner, rather than something that would fit well on a shirt. I can see it working across the lower back, or maybe a sleeve, but it seems a bit busy for a sleeve with the text beneath it. #3 also has the advantage in that it alludes to what the website is. I'm thinking maybe just the favicon.ico (the little R that shows up in your address bar and bookmarks for the site), with runningahead.com underneath it. Keep it all white, as opposed to the three colors used in #3, would keep screening costs stay low, and you can do it on most any color shirt. Anyways, just some thoughts . . . it should be noted I'm one of those people who hates being a walking billboard, and would prefer something subtle (e.g. like Polo or Izod as opposed to Tommy, Gap, Abercrombie, etc).
                            va

This is fun... Verdana, 72 pt., bold, italic: "R" Verdana, 72 pt., bold: "A" Verdana, 14 pt., bold, italic: "Running" Verdana, 14 pt., bold: "AHEAD"
                              va

With spelled-out web address...