Name on the front of a shirt. (Read 976 times)

JakeKnight

I saw "Rilla" at Boston. Go-rilla, gorilla...
    Hmmm. I like it.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

18 minutes. It took JK 18 minutes to respond to that one. Slacker.
      xor

<somewhat> If Jethro ran a marathon, he might put "Zintas" on his shirt. </somewhat> (see, he always thought he was good at math. Or, "cypherin'" as he put it. However, he knew that his weakness was long division. Or, "go-zintas" as he put it. You know. 3 go-zinta 6 2 times.)

A Saucy Wench

Just in case you thought I was joking about team NADS for hood to coast, here is their official website. HTC has an official "keep it clean....ish" policy so they are officially the North American Distance Sprinters. http://go-nads.org/

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

busiman

Running out of mistakes!

I'd fall into the fast and dorky category I guess. I've had a label or name for all marathons. Rhetorical question...Why are people so insecure about being thought of as a dork? Spectators want to cheer on a runner, but without a name or label, it usually comes out "go runner... white shirt guy...Go..number 385..2" :-P (considering changing to Nads for next race) Craig
            -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
            also on Twitter

The Terminator

I've never done it, but I'm a shy girl. I don't think any more or less of people who do it. I'd suggest putting your name on a piece of tape on your shirt instead, in case you get tired of it and want to take it off.

"In the South, the cotillion of Machiavelli is played as a soft-shoe, in three-quarter time." - Pat Conroy

Roses Revenge

I've never had my name on my shirt, but have had it on the bib more than once. It was sort of interesting when the Eugene Marathon messed up and had to give me a new number and bib without a name that I heard about it from spectators and aid station workers and was chastized by one runner who thought I had just registered the day before rather than 5 months earlier. So far I've used my own name on the bib, but that may change next time.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Bugs

I had "Bugs" written in black marker on the side of my arms, that looked less lame than on the shirt. It is nice to hear someone cheer for you. If you put in on shirt use tape so you can rip it off before the finishline photos.

Bugs