Bonkin or Modal - Have You Tried This? (Read 512 times)

Another Passion

Or any other Texans for that matter. Looks like fun. Big grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYb954Oi2Bk

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Burninated Peasant

I may have to round those two guys up and give it a try. Of course, we had this decade's quota of rain last spring, so we probably won't have any water in the ditches for a few more years.
        What is it? (no youtube access) Ditch Surfing? What the... modal

Vim

I may have to round those two guys up and give it a try. Of course, we had this decade's quota of rain last spring, so we probably won't have any water in the ditches for a few more years.
          I'll go steal borrow a golf cart if one of you guys can come up with the wake ditch board.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Another Passion

I'll go steal borrow a golf cart if one of you guys can come up with the wake ditch board.
            What he ^^ said. Guys are getting pulled on a wakeboard in the water in ditches along a roadside by a golf cart. They all kinda overplay the Bubba-Texan role while filming the thing too. It's pretty funny. Big grin

Rick

When I was younger I did something similar probably but it was with a scooter and bike. Result---> Friend broke his arm.... his mom called my mother asking what happened... me saying I just thought he hurt his arm a little bit... yeah I think you know what happen later haha ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One of the dumbest things I've done in recent years is purchase a motocross bike known by the prior owner as "The Death Bike". Bike was later sold to my BIL's buddy named................ BUBBA!!!!

Vim

Another Passion

One of the dumbest things I've done in recent years is purchase a motocross bike known by the prior owner as "The Death Bike". Bike was later sold to my BIL's buddy named................ BUBBA!!!!
                ROFLMAO! Big grin

Rick