New page in my running book (Read 701 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

I started the new tab for 2012 in my excel log.  So far, I've run every day this year! hahahaha

Hope I can keep up the streak! 

Happy New Year everyone and lots of mileage!  Big grin

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

#artbydmcbride

Happy New Year!  (i've run every day this year too!)   Smile

Runners run

Sees-the-Ground

barefootin'

I've run every week so far this year!

Bill Wagnon / stl

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Me too!  A great year so far!

(But I'm baffled as to why some people log in Excel, map on mapmyrun, etc., rather than using the features right here in RA.  Yeah, Excel lets you play with the data, make more charts, etc.  I'm less of a data junkie when it comes to running, I guess.)

Happy 2012!

Wing

Joggaholic

(But I'm baffled as to why some people log in Excel, map on mapmyrun, etc., rather than using the features right here in RA.  Yeah, Excel lets you play with the data, make more charts, etc.  I'm less of a data junkie when it comes to running, I guess.)

I am one of those people. One explanation I can offer is that I'm paranoid about saving everything in one place. It is not uncommon that websites just fail after being not profitable. I'm not saying RA is in that category, but how would a brand new user know any better?

I started the new tab for 2012 in my excel log.  So far, I've run every day this year! hahahaha

Hope I can keep up the streak! 

Happy New Year everyone and lots of mileage!  Big grin

I've worked everyday this year, but not a streak that I want to keep going !

I am one of those people. One explanation I can offer is that I'm paranoid about saving everything in one place. It is not uncommon that websites just fail after being not profitable. I'm not saying RA is in that category, but how would a brand new user know any better?

FWIW, I use RA as my primary log.  And I make backups periodically.

But I also log in SportTracks, as it offers far more extensive analytical tools than RA.  I don't obsess over my Garmin when I'm running, but I do enjoy doinking around in the data afterward.

Well, I confess I still log in Garmin Training Center.  I previously used it to set up scheduled workouts and download that to my Garmin 305.  But (a) that feature doesn't seem to work with the 310XT, and (b) the ANT+ still auto-uploads to GTC when I get near the computer.

MTA: And kudos, Dave!  Is the streak still alive? Cool

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

ultramarathon/triathlete

That's why. 

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                  Gatorade Endurance Team

BeeRunB

Happy New Year! RUn strong, run healthy!Cool