What the hell? So much for common sense parenting! (Read 451 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why was this small child on the sidelines? Someone needs to tackle his waste-of-skin father! video

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

agreed! the footballer though deserves kudos...i guess he could tell he was going to run into the kiddo, and in the split second, reached out his arm to try and absorb as much of the impact as possible...Can't remember where i saw them discussing that (ET maybe?)....and he was quick to cuddle the child and get the attention to him....Daddy BigBucks could stand to take a few pointers from that guy...
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had heard that. Apparently the player is a father, himself, at least from what I had heard. Why would any parent have a small kid down on the field like that?! It could have been an even worse situation. k

~ Sarah Kay

Apparently there was some type of event going on where they either had or were going to have a bunch of kids on the field at half-time. The poor little guy must've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
          The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
          http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I still wouldn't have had any kids on the field until after first half play was completed. Those are some big dudes moving very fast with heavy padding and hard helmets. That kid could have been killed. I'm surprised they didn't have policies in place banning minors from the playing field during game play. k

~ Sarah Kay

I had heard about that but seeing that video was shocking! Shocked

Jennifer mm#1231

I hadn't heard of this one. Poor little guy.

Michelle