My get-up-and-go... (Read 857 times)

I want to know where my get up and go has gone for the last two freaking months!!!!!!
    http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Big Chicken!

Think about the Full Mary in October. All the miles you can get in January will only help you come, oh 'bout mile 22 or so in Grand Rapids. NOW GET OUT THERE AND RUN SISTA! MTA - and read this race report (http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/8ffd9bb13b8d4cfea4b6d77d1066fa62#focus) for some serious motivation!
      Thanks for using my race report as a motivator! Reading that just made me even more motivated...for tomorrow's run Tongue I already got my arse out there this AM. Seriously, I am glad someone thought of me as motivation. When I copied the link over and clicked, I expected to read some fantastic stick-it-out story, but it was just me. Thanks again!! You've made my day! Blush
      Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Think about the Full Mary in October. All the miles you can get in January will only help you come, oh 'bout mile 22 or so in Grand Rapids. NOW GET OUT THERE AND RUN SISTA!
        Blush Cry Mike, I don't think I'm going to be able to do GR--at least not the full (because of the weekend change). did won't be in town that weekend, so I don't want my first marathon to be without him around...to cheer, offer support, and watch the didlet. So I'm probably going to do the Lakeshore Marathon in Milwaukee in early Oct., then do the HM in GR and hang around to watch my RA peeps finish the full. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Blush Cry Mike, I don't think I'm going to be able to do GR--at least not the full (because of the weekend change). did won't be in town that weekend, so I don't want my first marathon to be without him around...to cheer, offer support, and watch the didlet. So I'm probably going to do the Lakeshore Marathon in Milwaukee in early Oct., then do the HM in GR and hang around to watch my RA peeps finish the full. Smile k
          BAH!!!! Evil grin No I understand. I can't imagine taking on a challenge like that w/out my DW there to support me. Running is a big deal for you and you can't be dealing with your biggest challenge/accomplishment solo!!!! Tell did to sell me his bike* and the problem will be solved!!! Smile ------------------------------------- *ok, it's probably like 10 bikes!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tell did to sell me his bike* and the problem will be solved!!! Smile ------------------------------------- *ok, it's probably like 10 bikes!
            Heh, I think it's 6, now... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay