Streak data (Read 1481 times)

Feeling the growl again

Eric, just wanted to let you know I like the tweak to the streak data (current/longest streak with mileage).  I assume it was one of your updates as I didn't adjust anything.

Good work.  As usual.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Cool Jump Suit

Eric, just wanted to let you know I like the tweak to the streak data (current/longest streak with mileage).

Good work.  As usual.

+1  l'm liking it!

So bittersweet,
      This tragedy
      Won't ask for absolution;
      This melody,
      Inside of me,
      Still searches for solution.
      A twist of faith,
      A change of heart
      Cures my infatuation.
      A broken heart, 
      Provides the spark
      For my determination.

xhristopher

I like it too. My first stop was jeffdonahue's log. It's now even more impressive. My only worry now is that I'll get even more carried away and obsessive about my mini-mini-tiny streak.

DoppleBock

I found it strangle to automatically appear - I ran a lot of miles sometime in 79 days - I would guess that has to be a streak from last spring.  I do not care f keep track of streaks.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

...I ran a lot of miles sometime in 79 days...

Yes, yes you did.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Thanks for the modifications to the streak widget! I like it lots.

eric :)

Thanks Spaniel and company.  I'm not completely happy with it because it still looks plain.  But I'm happy that it requires less server resources.  Let me know what other stats or widgets you would like to see for the summary page.  A customizable summary page is a good thing.

Beware, batbear...

I notice that mine only has the current streak.  I assume that's because I'm currently on my longest streak and if I were to reset it would then put both up there?

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

Seanv2

Eric, just wanted to let you know I like the tweak to the streak data (current/longest streak with mileage).  I assume it was one of your updates as I didn't adjust anything.

Good work.  As usual.

+1 Great work as always Eric, thanks!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Hannibal Granite

Thanks Spaniel and company.  I'm not completely happy with it because it still looks plain.  But I'm happy that it requires less server resources.  Let me know what other stats or widgets you would like to see for the summary page.  A customizable summary page is a good thing.

Something that might be interesting would be under the rolling run totals to have a last 365 days as well as the last 7 and last 30.  Not sure that it would be of great training value, but it might be cool to see

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

Something that might be interesting would be under the rolling run totals to have a last 365 days as well as the last 7 and last 30.  Not sure that it would be of great training value, but it might be cool to see

You can create your own under reports. Select last 12 months as your range.

+1 Great work as always Eric, thanks!

+2 very cool Eric.  Very cool.  Thanks

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                          • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                          • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon