Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

That's pretty much it. I like the good old fashioned running short. Or the spandex boy-short (on the really fast chicks)

xor

What about a running skirt on a dude?

That's fine.

A Saucy Wench

hmmmm, I've been debating getting one but this original and never before mentioned thread topic has made up my mind.  If a stranger on the internet doesnt like it, I must choose differently.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

hmmmm, I've been debating getting one but this original and never before mentioned thread topic has made up my mind.  If a stranger on the internet doesnt like it, I must choose differently.

I would like it on you, Ennay!! ;o)

L Train

+1

xor

Nobby!!!!

#artbydmcbride

Hmmm, running skirts....what an interesting idea.  Would they have snug spandex shorts underneath?    And maybe a pocket?

Runners run

L Train

Nobby!!!!

Pretty sure I would not like one on Nobby.

xor

Hmmm, running skirts....what an interesting idea.  Would they have snug spandex shorts underneath?    And maybe a pocket?

You can buy them with snug spandex shorts, or built-in panty-like things (spankies?), or without anything underneath (implying you can wear your own whatever underneath.... or not).  They usually have pockets.

Don't ask me why I know this level of detail.

xhristopher

Can someone at least post some pics??

"hmmmm, I've been debating getting one but this original and never before mentioned thread topic has made up my mind.  If a stranger on the internet doesnt like it, I must choose differently."

See, now I feel really stupid about posting this topic. I was trying so hard to be cool and original and you went and called me out. I am such a loser.

I look my best blurry!

Nobby!!!!

No surprises here. I happen to really like my skirt. I think I am pretty darn cute in it! Don't ruin it for me! Pbbbbffft! I will add that I would like to see srlopez in a dude skirt.

See, now I feel really stupid about posting this topic. I was trying so hard to be cool and original and you went and called me out. I am such a loser.

Oh, and the pink boxing gloves... I totally get it. Tough and edgy, but still feminine. Kudos to you for such a progressive and original image!

And folks, he's not being facetious with the whole "Johnson City" thing. I've driven through there.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

#artbydmcbride

Runners run