So, would you run with Palin? (Read 1943 times)

Get Lost :)

Alright, there's a pretty funny heated discussion going on over at RW about Sarah Palin in the "I'm a Runner" segment that they do. Would you go for a run with Palin?

RW Interview

...---...

Sure...hope it's hot too.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Palin is a lightning rod.  I vow to never say anything good or bad about Palin. 

But of course I'd run with her.  Why not?  I'd run with W.  I'd run with Obama.  I'd run with Barney Frank and Newt Gingrich.  That would be awesome. 

Jazz hands!

Sure, since according to the article she listens to music and hates talking on a run

I read the article and looked at the slideshow (her poses look so natural!), and for a minute was afraid that we had the same shoes, but no. Bullet: dodged.

run run run AHHHHHH run run run
          Ben Running

Absolutely!
              of course!

I didnt support her in the campaign -  and  didn't agree with any of her policies or ideas (that I can think of at least)....

That being said...I still thinks she's a cool lady and I'd love to go for a run with her...

Champions are made when no one is watching

Yes, I would love to see Russia.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

In a New York minute

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'd even run with the green guy.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

pitrunner

+1

oh, and LOL!

Rundadrun27

While I don't agree with her political views, I think she would be an interesting person to run with.  The one comment I liked was when she said she feels crappy if she goes more than a couple of days without a run.  I feel the same way if I go 3 days+ without a run.
                            Over Obama any day.

Love to run with her

Current Goals: Run and stuff

xor

Nah.  She smells of elderberries.