Did RunningintheUSA bite the big one? (Read 249 times)

Did RunningintheUSA.com bite the big one?  I've been checking the site the past few hours, and no joy.  Says "try again in a few mins", but has a date of late October....  

That was my "go to" website to see what races were coming up in my area.  Any one else have any other national level sites they use for finding races in a particular area?

www.runningintheusa.com

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

delicate flower

It says the site is being upgraded.

Edit:  I agree with you though.  It is my go-to site for race info.

<3

Do you not have a more local site? We have runmichigan.com, which has a pretty thorough race calendar. I don't travel for races anyway other than potentially marathons, and for that I use findmymarathon.com.

Dave

There was a period of at least one week where I remember it being down over the summer. So maybe it'll come back. I use that quite a bit too since I am now well out of range of coolrunning.

Half Fanatic #846

Thanks for the link! (It's up now).

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

memememe76

Do you not have a more local site? We have runmichigan.com, which has a pretty thorough race calendar. I don't travel for races anyway other than potentially marathons, and for that I use findmymarathon.com.

The website is perfect for me, who always tries to find a race (any distance) when I am traveling.