What are all the ways that your family is messed up? (Read 305 times)

What three bumper stickers would your effed up family members put on their cars?

Runners run

Mostly harmless

My family is normal. Dysfunctional is normal right?

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

nolamama

CQTM

What three bumper stickers would your effed up family members put on their cars?

Probably something to do with meth. Shy

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

My family is normal. Dysfunctional is normal right?

Yes.

steph  

YAYpril - B-Plus

Tough one. That would require my brother to actually HAVE a car.

Hip Redux

Tough one. That would require my brother to actually HAVE a car.

OK, that made me chuckle.  (which then made me feel a little bad because I certainly don't think your brother's situation is all that funny!)

YAYpril - B-Plus

OK, that made me chuckle.  (which then made me feel a little bad because I certainly don't think your brother's situation is all that funny!)

Smile It's ok. I've dealt with it my whole life so I'm pretty desensitized.

Maybe this one?

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Tiefsa

On my mother's side, my family is ideal.  Her parents, had three children.  They had eight grandchildren and all of us are college graduates and happily married.

My father's side, not so great.  I'd rather not explain.

A Saucy Wench

Would THEY put on THEIR cars?  Some sort of yoga zen shit because they all think they have their act together.

Would I put on their cars?  That is a whole other story

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I'm blessed with a relatively drama-free family...married into one, too.  Sure, little things crop up from time to time, but I like to think we do a pretty good job of dealing with it and moving on.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Butt sex and tallboys.

'nuff said.