personal records (Read 929 times)

oo-punisher

Can you change or is there a plan to change the personal records page so that it will list all race records for all activities? Or am I not doing something right and its already done?

an amazing likeness

edited...never mind...I didn't read your message properly and answered a totally different question.  Sorry.

Sounds like you want PRs for bike and other stuff, as well as running?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

eric :)

I've been talking about redoing the PR page for quite some time now.  Yes, I do have plans to improve it.  There is so much variety in the data that I don't know how to display the data yet.

tomatolover

Can you change or is there a plan to change the personal records page so that it will list all race records for all activities? Or am I not doing something right and its already done?

I was trying to do the same thing this past week (though for running only).  I did find that if you go into reports, set the activity but change the type  to race, you can get a list of all the races/times ran...works for me for now 

While we are on this sort of subject I would love to have my highest mileage month, Year and week.  Not really a huge deal.  It would just be really cool and I thought easy to add.  Maybe add it to the running streak box?  Just throwing it out there. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
            • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
            • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

I look my best blurry!

While we are on this sort of subject I would love to have my highest mileage month, Year and week.  Not really a huge deal.  It would just be really cool and I thought easy to add.  Maybe add it to the running streak box?  Just throwing it out there. 

I like this idea!

MrH

Y'all need to donate to Eric so that he can buy bigger servers to support all these real-time calculations. Smile

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

xhristopher

This would be nice. I've got a couple cycling events buried in my log.