Wowwwww. (Read 671 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA Dayum. The brunette on the panel looks like she's about to melt on that last note. But, now, the master: http://youtube.com/watch?v=VATmgtmR5o4 did

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

That was so unexpected and awesome. Thanks Did! Are you sitting in for K on the entertainment front? How is she?
        that guy is so amazing... that song brought tears to my eyes
          Thanks did. That was the best thing I've seen all year! GOD bless Paul Potts. I've watched this several times now and chokes me up every time. I've learned a valuable lesson from this performance. And he WINS!!!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks did. That was the best thing I've seen all year! GOD bless Paul Potts. I've watched this several times now and chokes me up every time. I've learned a valuable lesson from this performance. And he WINS!!!
            Exactly. When I first saw the Paul Potts video before the final it made me weepy. He's the ultimate example of the little guy triumphing. Completely inspirational without being cheesy. I just want to hug the guy. I really hope he is able to improve his lot in life after his win. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

The thing appears to be that he's not quite the undiscovered talent they're making him out to be - he's actually spent years in voice training, including workshops with the likes of Pavarotti, and has sung in local and regional productions. That kind of voice doesn't just happen. But then, he does (or did) sell mobile phones... did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But then, he does (or did) sell mobile phones... did
                So...were I to win a contest like that would they say "and to think she used to sell vibrators..."? Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

So...were I to win a contest like that would they say "and to think she used to sell vibrators..."? Big grin k
                  HAHAHAHA!! Big grin
                  2009: BQ?