Inspire 7 (Read 839 times)

The Inspires are weird now.  Is it me or are they just "stiffer."  I've been hoping it's just a matter of breaking them in, but so far, no dice.  

Looking for something like the Inspire. 

I like the Wave Rider, too.  This morning I ended up with a bloody heel tab, though; first time.  Odd. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Compared to which prior version?  I've only had the 6s (one pair in use, one pair on deck) but have been looking at sampling the 7s if I find a good deal on them.

If they've got your size, RW still has leftover 6s on closeout for ~$48.

(You don't seem to get very many miles out of your Inspires.  Sixty miles is probably enough to be broken in, but is there any chance your stride/weight has changed and you're easier on shoes now?)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I actually like the 6s a lot.  Still running in them.  48 bucks?  Yes, sir! 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Am I doing this right?

And if they're on clearance I believe you can still use the code FB15D for an additional discount.  No promises, just FYI.

No excuses....

I like the Wave Rider, too.  This morning I ended up with a bloody heel tab, though; first time.  Odd. 

The Riders suck now.  I've been in Riders for over three years and the new 14's absolutely do not work for me.  I posted a thread about it a few weeks ago.  I've tried two different replacement shoes now and I may have found my new shoe.  I first tried the Nike Vomero's and they were way to cushioned for me.  Felt like I was running with pillows on.  Then I tried the NB759 and I think they may be the ones.  They definitely feel heavier than the Riders, but they may be my new shoe for awhile.  BTW, the Riders gave me awful heel pain on my right foot after a few days of wearing them.

My dad started running a year ago and loves his Brooks Ghost.  Anybody ever run with these shoes?

Am I doing this right?

My dad started running a year ago and loves his Brooks Ghost.  Anybody ever run with these shoes?

I've been running in the Ghost 3 for almost three months.  I love them.  In fact, RunningWarehouse.com just knocked down the price on them (in preparation for the 4's I'm sure), been considering picking up another pair. 

No excuses....

I've been running in the Ghost 3 for almost three months.  I love them.  In fact, RunningWarehouse.com just knocked down the price on them (in preparation for the 4's I'm sure), been considering picking up another pair. 

I noticed that.  RW has one pair left in my size and RRS has none.  I thought about buying from RW just to see how the Brooks worked, but I figured the same thing would happen...I like them, go to the Ghost 4 next, and have those be different.  I never knew this shoe thing could be such a big issue.  I woke up today with some achilles pain.  Not sure if this is related to the new shoes I've been screwing around with or not.

Am I doing this right?

They just knocked down the price to $59.88.  FYI for those interested.

No excuses....