Need some motivation (Read 747 times)

Well, its been almost a month since I got a job, and in that time, I haven't run at all. This is so depressing. However, I did say that once I got a car and figured out my schedule I'd be able to figure out a schedule where I'd be able to start running again. I guess I'm back to square one...*sighs* how depressing.
    -Kris

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." --Albert Einstein
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, don't forget that you have a lot of responsibility with a baby in the house--mine was 5 before I started running. I still have a hard time fitting my runs in around my hubby being home to watch our son, plus hubby needs to get biking time in, too. Plus it's been hotter than Hades for most of us...I know that killed my running for a good week. Summer's just plain a busy time. And didn't you just move? You want to be running--and that's a lot. You have the motivation, so I know you will be back in the swing of things before you know it. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I don't remember how many times it was they say people typically start and stop running before becoming lifetime runners, but I think it was somewhere around a dozen... So you just used up one. Wink Do you want to start running again? If you do, then go out there tomorrow and get a run in! You can figure out your schedule after you've gotten that first run back in. Getting that first run in is the big hump. In fact, don't try to figure out your schedule for the rest of the year... or month... Just get one run in tomorrow and then see what you can fit in for the next week. That's it. Take it one week at a time. You can do it. You'll be back in the habit before you know it if you just take it one week at a time...

Roads were made for journeys...