I would like to dress up as bandit for my next race (Read 1590 times)

JimR

but I don't want to pay for the costume

12-week layoff

I had a dog named Bandit. I paid $300 for him.
      JimR

I had a dog named Bandit. I paid $300 for him.
        Did he wear a cowboy hat and have a big moustache?

12-week layoff

No, but he had a black mask, and he was a cow dog.

Mitch & Pete's Mom

Do you mean like this? If we all chip in and pay for it, will you wear it?
            Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
            JimR

She doesn't really look like a bandit. She looks more like something I saw on a pack of playing cards once. or twice.

You'll ruin your knees!

some people put ban-dit's on their nipples

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Mitch & Pete's Mom

She doesn't really look like a bandit. She looks more like something I saw on a pack of playing cards once. or twice.
                  You're absolutely right. I guess I was thinking gangster.
                  Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
                  xor

You're absolutely right. I guess I was thinking gangster.
                    She is neither gangster nor gangsta. More strippah or Coyote Ugly Bartender. The following is supposedly 'gangster moll', but I'm not buying it. More flapper, I guess: ("moll" was the term for 'girlfriend of gangster' back in the day)

Imminent Catastrophe

She is neither gangster nor gangsta. More strippah or Coyote Ugly Bartender. The following is supposedly 'gangster moll', but I'm not buying it. More flapper, I guess: ("moll" was the term for 'girlfriend of gangster' back in the day)
                      SRL--is that you in the pink?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

I do believe that's more purple than pink, and no. Feather boas make me itch.

#artbydmcbride

A raccoon came in the cat's door and ate the cat food in a dish. He totally looked like a bandit in his Lone Ranger mask markings. You should dress like a raccoon, Jim! Big grin

Runners run

JimR

Maybe I'll just grab one of the raccoons from our yard and hold it in front of my face while I run.
                            xor

I know that the raccoons in my neighborhood loooove to be held and cuddled. Give it a try!

JimR

Give it a tri
                                I just wanna run with it, not bike and swim too