Watch the Birdie! (Read 547 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Coolest webcam still EVER! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

obiebyke

WHOA! Cool!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Into the wild

Top shot Big grin

Shut up and run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Top shot Big grin
          Isn't it, though!? I love Chickadees. Today a few followed me along in the trees while I ran. I think they were mocking me. Blush No

~ Sarah Kay

I love Chickadees. Today a few followed me along in the trees while I ran. I think they were mocking me birds.
            Big grin
              That bird pic reminded me of some pics I took this summer of the hummingbirds at our feeder: Photobucket At the end of the summer, it was funny because the bees were battling the hummingbirds. The birds would *not* land on the feeder if the bees were on it. They actually swarmed around the feeder "fighting" each other for it. The birds got their revenge, though, because a lot of the bees would eventually end up inside the feeder, unable to crawl out.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

At the end of the summer, it was funny because the bees were battling the hummingbirds. The birds would *not* land on the feeder if the bees were on it. They actually swarmed around the feeder "fighting" each other for it. The birds got their revenge, though, because a lot of the bees would eventually end up inside the feeder, unable to crawl out.
                Birds 1, bees 0. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay