Garmin Forerunner 101 (Read 393 times)

So I'm a nerd who has kind of kept up with My Coke Rewards since the promo started, and slowly but surely I am adding my points up. Most recently, MCR added the Forerunner 101 to the list of prizes, and I am slowly closing in on the point amount, but I thought I would check and see if this would be worthwhile to redeem points on. They also have a Polar USA Heart Rate Monitor/Watch. Just thought I'd get some feedback. Also, if you happen to want to donate to my worthy cause of MCR's, feel free! Wink *edit So, typing at 1 AM usually leads you to put threads in the wrong forum...
      I have a 101 but haven't used the others to compare. The GPS works great for me, even in slight tree cover in a park near me, but I havent tried any denser woods or cities. You can't export your runs to your computer like some of the more advanced models, but I always use mapmyrun.com for that anyway. Really the only annoyance I think you'd have with it is that it requires AAA batteries, while I believe most of the other models have rechargable internal batteries.