Mass upload from Garmin Connect (Read 251 times)

delicate flower

Maybe this has been answered before, but I can't find it...

Is there an easy way to get all of my data from Garmin Connect and upload it here in one shot?  I can do each activity separately, but that's a whole lot of work for my January through October activities.  If I have to do one at a time, so be it, but a mass upload would be much easier.

Muchos fajitas arrivaderci.

<3

zonykel

Check to see if you have an export option in garmin connect. But I think it'll be a single tcx file at a time, not one massive file that covers everything.

Anonymous Guest

There is a way to do it, because I did it a while back. Someone told me how to do it in that thread that was on the Beginners forum where people were asking how to do stuff and Eric was answering. Something like "RA Office Hours". Then several pages in.

I would tell you how except I can't remember.

Let me see if I can find it....

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Anonymous Guest

Found it - this worked for me. 

What's happening is that the Garmin Connect "migrate" tools are not openly displayed as they are experimental at this time.

Try this.

Go to your RunningAhead training log.

Click on Tools on the left hand menu

In the address bar of your browser, add "/migrate" to the end of URL that is there.

[When you add the /migrate, it will make the url look like https://www.runningahead.com/logs/xxx/tools/migrate ] 

This will get you to the page to migrate in your Garmin Connect data set.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

I thought this was going to be some anarchist attempt to crash RA.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

delicate flower

Found it - this worked for me. 

Worked like a charm!  Thanks!

<3